Cupar Motorcycles is Scotland's Premier dealer for Moto Morini motorcycles. We offer new & used sales, as well as service, repair, parts & accessories
Moto Morini, established in 1937, are manufacturers of the legendary 3 1/2 72 degree V-Twin of the 1970s and are based near Milan.
Whilst the 650cc parallel twin engine now incorporated is built in China, it is well established and has proven reliability and performance.
With substantial secure Chinese investment we eagerly await the re-introduction of the larger engine models. Stay in touch.
Want to try a Morini for a day or more - try our bike hire service.
View the latest news and special offers from Cupar MotorcyclesLatest News
Why Buy From Us?
- Try before you buy: Demonstrators available
- 3 years parts and labour warranty
- 30 day/ 500 mile money back guarantee
- Subsidised van collection and delivery service throughout central Scotland
- open 6 days a week through the year
- Subsidised first service
- Cheap finance